Mystic Seminars Sponsorship 2019
Mystic Seminars Sponsorship 2019
Mystic Seminars 2019 Sponsorship Agreement
April 15-19, 2019
Norwegian Cruise Lines Vessel The Sun
9155 Charles M. Rowland Drive
Port Canaveral, FL 32920
***Please refer to the Mystic Seminars 2019 Agreement that was sent to your email address.***
I/We wish to reserve a vendor booth at the Mystic Seminars event, April 15-19, 2019. I/We agree to pay the fees as listed in this Contract. A Company Check made out to: Mystic Seminars or Click Here for MC/Visa Card payment link for the total exhibit rental agreement. I/We understand I/we will not be able to set up the booth without full payment of my booth(s) and rental agreement fee.
Exhibitor / Vendor________________________________________________________________________
Primary Contact Person for Booth Rentals and Ads______________________________________________
City______________________________ State_____________ Zip______________
Contact Telephone: _____________________________
Contact name to be published for attendees: __________________________________________
Web Address for hyper link on the Mystic vendor page: ______________________________________________
Mystic Seminars Cruise Dates April 15-19, 2019
Eight Foot Booth with one Six Foot Table $1,500
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS:
Speaker Fee: $600 Includes company logo on all speaker announcements and speaker web site profile.
Speaker Full: $1,300 Includes company logo on all speaker announcements, speaker web site profile, speaker flights, pre-event hotel for speaker, speaker cruise stateroom, plus a video ad up to 90 seconds in length before the speaker’s program.
NO booth space will be reserved without a signed contract and payment made for full amount via company check or MC/Visa Card.
Total amount $_____________ Pay Via Check or CC via Mystic Seminars Pay Hyperlink
The following Employees, Agents or Representatives need name badges for our booth:
VENDOR ROOM: Booths will be assigned by Mystic Seminars. Programs are scheduled during show hours. Meals are provided as per the cruise registration.
BADGES: Admittance to show area is by badge only at all times. All exhibitors and booth personnel as well as attendees must wear the official badges provided by Mystic Seminars at all times.
EXHIBIT SPACE: Located in the Spinnaker Lounge onboard the Norwegian Cruise Line vessel the Sun. The number of booths are very limited and no space can be added. Electrical and WIFI fees are NOT included as they must be purchased onboard the ship.
ALL EXHIBITORS: Must conform to the size of their booth(s). No part of the booth or any merchandise may extend into
the aisles by order of the Fire Marshall. Any display or merchandise may not protrude in front of the booth. Height restriction is limited to granting 18 inches of clearance from the ceiling. Booths must be set so as not to obstruct the view or interfere with other exhibitors on either side. All exhibitors must conform to the rules of the facility, the decorator, and
MUTUAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT:
It is understood and agreed that the parties to this Agreement would each like to provide the other with certain information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
1. The confidential information to be disclosed under this Agreement (“Confidential Information”) can be described as and includes:
Technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas, patentable ideas and/or trade secrets, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, employees, contractors (speakers), marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
In addition to the above, Confidential Information shall also include, and the parties shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is (a) disclosed as such in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designation) at the time of disclosure; and/or (b) disclosed by any other manner and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure.
2. The parties shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating potential business and employment.
3. The parties shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization to those having a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (whether an individual, corporation, or other entity) without prior written consent. The parties shall satisfy its obligations under this paragraph if it takes affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by its employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
4. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the parties with respect to any Confidential Information that (a) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of receiving party; (b) is disclosed with the authorization of the disclosing party; or (c) is independently developed.
5. The parties warrant that they have the right to make the disclosures under this Agreement. The parties shall maintain the terms of this Mutual Non-Disclosure clause, including the terms of this contract, beginning at the date of full execution and for a period of five years following the completion of the event in this contract.
6. This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon either party any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2. Furthermore and specifically, no license or conveyance of any intellectual property rights is granted or implied by this Agreement.
7. Both parties acknowledge and agree that the exchange of information under this Agreement shall not commit or bind either party to any present or future contractual relationship (except as specifically stated herein), nor shall the exchange of information be construed as an inducement to act or not to act in any given manner.
8. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever for any decisions, obligations, costs or expenses incurred, changes in business practices, plans, organization, products, services, or otherwise, based on either party’s decision to use or rely on any information exchanged under this Agreement.
9. If there is a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement, it is agreed and understood that the non-breaching party shall have no adequate remedy in money or other damages and accordingly shall be entitled to injunctive relief; provided however, no specification in this Agreement of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement.
10. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Connecticut, U.S.A. In the event that this agreement, is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Connecticut, U.S.A.
11. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
LIABILITY & INSURANCE: The exhibitor agrees that Mystic Seminars, it’s agents and employees: (a) Will not be responsible for any damage to or for the loss or destruction of the Exhibitors’ property or injuries to the Exhibitors, their representatives, agents, or employees. All claims for any such loss, damage, destruction, or injury are expressly waived by the Exhibitor; (b) Will be exempted from or indemnified from any claims of injury to any of the Exhibitor’s representatives, agents, or employees. Exhibitors may be required to provide a certificate of insurance. Exhibitors shall also indemnify and hold harmless Mystic Seminars from and against any cost, expense, liability, or damage which may be incident to or arise from, or be caused by an act, omission, negligence or misconduct on the part of the Exhibitors, it’s agents, employees, contractors, guests, or invitees, provided such damage or injury have not occurred due to the negligence of Mystic Seminars. Mystic Seminars, it’s agents and employees shall not be liable for failure to hold the Vendor Room as scheduled. Payments for booth space shall be returned in the event, except that any actual expense incurred in connection with the Vendor Room shall be deducted, if the Vendor Room is called off because of fire, act of God, terroristic activities, or any other act beyond the control of Mystic Seminars. Exhibitors shall insure their own exhibits and display materials. It is recommended that Exhibitors carry Public Liability Insurance to cover bodily injury, accident, and property damage.
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS: Exhibitors will abide by all other rules and regulations of the Fire Marshall, other
governmental agencies, Norwegian Cruise Lines and the Mystic Seminars Code of Conduct found on www.mysticseminars.com. Mystic Seminars reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations when necessary and Exhibitors agree to abide by these rules and any amendments there to.
Booking The Cruise
***Cruise beds need to be booked ASAP as we have limited space***
Click HERE >> ***Cruise Booking Link is per double occupancy or single for additional charge *** <<Click HERE
Jeffrey Lazo of Cruise Planners is our Norwegian Cruise Line Booking agent
Jeffrey.email@example.com | 808-491-8615
This agreement consists of three pages, I hereby acknowledge the receipt of three pages and have read and do agree to the conditions and provisions set forth.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have caused this agreement to be executed:
Exhibitor / Sponsor ______________________________/________________________________ Date ____________
Print Name Signature
Walter van Dusen, Mystic Seminars _________________________________________________ Date_____________
Please complete contract. Please return to by post office or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder Walter van Dusen
339 Hunting Hill Ave #212
Middletown, CT 06457